Thursday, July 15, 2010

Apple cider vinegar + Honey = alkaline remedies Used ahem

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

I have a home remedy for cough and it worked so well that I wanted to share with everyone. The first night I tried, my son threw a bit 'of phlegm after 5 minutes that allowed clean. About an hour and a half later, I gave him another teaspoon before going to bed and was asleep in five minutes (usually takes at least 30 minutes for that)! Although the shallow breathing was rapid because of its history of asthma, not on the first night and coughable to sleep all night. He only needs two nebulizer treatments for the symptoms of asthma *. Test the second night of their asthma symptoms had gone to sleep very well - or even eliminate snoring (a chronic problem because of cavities filled). Day 3 had occasional cough - not so frequent, severe or persistent, that his experience (minimum two weeks). It was also able to play basketball and spend a day away. I had to give him the morning andbedtime. Usually you have three hours away by coughing. Here to live green and healthy. Say no to drugs! * Please take this as a remedy for asthma symptoms. I only control the cough. I worked with other approaches to control asthma and allergies, which are currently permitted him to recover quickly. If they can improve their symptoms with your doctor prescribes emergency medicines, we are ready to take your doctor or contactER ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment