Thursday, August 12, 2010

Comment: The milk just my hair

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

Read the article: www.cosmopolitan.com my hairdresser gave me grace when I sucked just for me the shampoo and conditioner from his pocket. But when I washed my hair, we were impressed by the creamy texture. I was a bit 'away from the smell I was expecting to smell sweet, like candy, but the flavor reminds me the cup-shaped organic honey bear, my mother for tea. My stylist could not believe how soft my hair was natural African-AmericanDry and comb. The drying and flat ironing is a breeze, and I could not stop running my fingers through my hair feel really silky. The bad: The morning after my skin itchy and dry, in general, it was close again, then the formula is not enough moisture to the hair. But I strongly recommend to my friends online African-American, sweet, the son you want to achieve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment