Monday, September 27, 2010

Apple cider vinegar and my hair alkali

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

www.ehow.com an update for my natural hair journey. Take care of my health and my hair is a trip for me. Let me share a recipe with all my players and spectators. All Natural Shampoo (ACV) of apple cider vinegar for hair / scalp and dandruff, itchy scalp PH balances: Add two teaspoons of cider vinegar in a glass of warm water. Lean your head over a sink and carefully pour the mixture on the scalp. Wrap the head with a towel for 15 minutes. Unpack your head, comb, thenWash hair as usual. The acidic nature of CAV, with its strong enzymes may help scalp problems like dandruff, itchy scalp, hair loss and thinning hair put together. Apple cider vinegar stimulates the hair follicles to promote healthy hair growth. All Natural Shampoo (ACV) Add the following ingredients in a blender: 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 oz lemon juice 1 egg 1 teaspoon cider vinegar. Use it as a normal shampoo to learn more about various health problems in my myspace health services. This is anew page, but I'll add links to articles and video soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment