Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dr. Hauschka Neem Lotion Product Review KellyTirman

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

After a year of use, Dr. Hauschka Neem Hair Lotion to be produced without great care. In the past, I would wash and dry your hair every day to maintain a clean look. Speaking of washing, but I left my skin dry, itchy and scaly. The application of this tonic every day now, I wash my hair once or twice a week. This product is customized for oily skin and dry for the following components of aid: - extract of neem leaves, bacteria and discouragedavoid landslides - Calendula, which soothes and relieves irritation - Stinging Nettle, offering as an astringent, these three ingredients together a wonderful tonic that works quiet calm, moisturizes and strengthens hair. The only downside of this product is the price ($ 29.95), but again I have to save money on shampoo and conditioner. See reviews of other natural beauty products: www.kellytirman.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment