Saturday, May 28, 2011

My guidelines for me [Part 1] regiment

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

It 's the process that was last month to keep my hair for health care. It 'great to work for me! : -) My hair is full of sport Zury-Cap (SC-RAM). Some of the products I use Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo Conditioner Hydrating Cream keracare, Keracare Foam Wrap Setting Lotion, Keracare dry, itchy scalp Glossifier, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Hair Elixir Lisa CarolMale Restructurizer Aphogee Keratin and green tea, African Pride hair, scalp, skin and oil, hot oil you Biosilk Silk Therapy. These products seem to work well on * really * thick, coarse hair. If your hair is fine or a fine, some of these products can be difficult for the hair! is your hw for these products: -)

0 comments:

Post a Comment