Saturday, December 10, 2011

#37 Sponge Rollerset Texlaxed 4a Hair

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

MORE INFORMATION BELOW: I chose to set my hair with sponge rollers, because they are much easier to put in your hair than the magnetic rollers and more comfortable to sleep in so I didn't have to wait up late in the night for them to dry Yeah!! Products Used Clarifying Shampoo (ORS Creamy Olive Oil Shampoo) Light Protein Treatment (ORS Replenishing Conditioner) Seal Cuticle & Relieve Itchy Scalp (Apple Cider Vinegar) The store didn't have anymore of the Braggs Vinegar so I had to get what I could find. Detangle & Leave in Moisturizer (Kinky-Curly Knot Today) Oil to Seal (African Pride Hair & Scalp Oil) Hair roller (small size black sponge rollers) I do not own the rights to the song played in the video it is clearly for fun. Song Shark in the Water by VVBrown Thanks for watching. Innerbeauty24 Blog www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com Facebook Page Natural and Loving It http

0 comments:

Post a Comment