Friday, March 9, 2012

My Regimen [ allotment 2 ]

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

part 2 - This is the process I have been using for the past month to nurse my hair back to health. It has been working beautifully for me ! :- ) My hair is by Zury -Sporty Full Cap (SC-Aries). Some of the products I use are KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner, KeraCare Foam Wrap Setting Lotion, KeraCare Dry & Itchy Scalp Glossifier, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In, Lisa's Hair Elixir by Carol's Daughter, ApHOGEE Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, African Pride Hair, Scalp, & Skin Oil, Hot Six Oil, Biosilk Silk Therapy . These products seem to work well on *MY* really thick, coarse hair. If your hair is thin or fine, some of these products may be heavy for your hair ! so do your hw on these products :- )

0 comments:

Post a Comment