Friday, June 8, 2012

No Poo - No added shampoo

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

Would you drink chemicals? Well if you use products with chemicals in them for your skin and hair, then they are getting into your system, and with that scary thought I decided to go no poo, that is... I decided to stop using shampoo. That's right... I do not use shampoo at all anymore and now my hair and scalp are better than ever... no more dandruff, no more breakouts of rashes and sores in my scalp, and no more itching and best of all now my hair is so shiny and beautiful looking... you should try this. Look for "Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations" on facebook and like her page. There you will find all kinds of natural products as well as the natural handmade Unscented shampoo bar with skikakai, amla & reetha that I use and love! I even use it on my rosacea and it seems to be helping a LOT! Music: Kevin MacLeod "Dub Feral" incompetech.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment