Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cider and hair alkaline

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

www.ehow.com an update for my natural hair journey. Maintain my health and my hair is a trip for me. I want to share a recipe with all my subscribers and readers. All Natural Shampoo (ACV) of apple cider vinegar for hair / scalp PH balances Dandruff and itching: Add two teaspoons of cider vinegar in a glass of lukewarm water. Tilt your head over the sink and carefully pour the mixture on the scalp. Wrap your head in a towel for 15 minutes. Head gasket, and after combingWash hair as usual. You can be the acidic nature of apple cider vinegar in combination with powerful enzymes to help scalp problems like dandruff, hair loss, itchy scalp and thinning hair. Apple cider vinegar stimulates the hair follicles to promote growth of healthy hair. All Natural Shampoo (ACV) Add the following ingredients in a blender: 1 oz olive oil 1 egg 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar. Its use as a shampoo if you Learn more about different health topics for my health coffee myspace. This is anew page, but I will add more blogs, articles and video as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment