Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dr. Hauschka Neem Hair Lotion Product Review by KellyTirman

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

After using it for about a year Dr. Hauschkas Neem Hair Lotion has become the one hair care product I cant live without. In the past I would wash and blow dry my hair daily to keep it looking clean. Over washing however left my scalp dry, itchy and flaky. By applying this hair lotion daily I now only have to wash my hair once or twice a week. This product is designed to aid both oily and dry scalp conditions due to the following ingredients: -- Neem Leaf Extract which discourages bacteria and prevents flaking -- Calendula which soothes and calms irritation -- Nettle which works as an astringent These three ingredients together create a wonderful tonic which soothes, calms, hydrates and strengthens your hair. The only bad thing about this product is the cost ($29.95) but then again I do save a lot of money on shampoo and conditioner. See reviews on other natural beauty products at: www.kellytirman.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment