Saturday, January 21, 2012

Certified Organic Shampoo Alternative Terressentials Hair Wash

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

*Re-Upload* Original Upload Date: October 11, 2010 Yes! I am so excited to finally share with you all why I've stopped using Trader Joe's Nourish Spa, and what I've substituted for it! I am so excited in this video, lol, so excuse me, but it's been a long time coming! IMP: Do not use the hair mud if your hair is chemically altered (permed, colored) bc it does not hide the damage like a synthetic conditioner will. www.terressentials.com Find it Here: (I ONLY use the Lavender. The lemon was no good for my hair.) www.terressentials.com Enjoy, Nap Visit My Second Channel!: youtube.com Catch Me on Twitter! : twitter.com FTC Disclaimer: I don't receive free products nor am I paid for making these videos, and I've purchased everything featured in this video myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment