Saturday, February 11, 2012

Accutane Diary: Day 45 (Week 7, Month 2)

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

It's day 45, week 7 and month 2 of my Isotretinoin treatment. You may know it as Accutane, I'm on Claravis. I'm on two pills of 30mg, so 60mg. I was uing the Yes To Carrots Daily Cream Facial Cleanser, I'm thinking it broke me out because it has coconut oil in it. I've gotten blackheads and pimples. So I went back to using the Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented soap. I know I said this dried out my skin, but I just wasn't using a moisturizing enough moisturizer. Now I'm using Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream and my skin is not dry and it works awesome. Plus, my blackheads have been going away and the pimples are gone. Nothing active right now. I've been getting pain in my tailbone, at first I though it was a cyst, but there's no bump. Also if I lean on one leg for a while and then I lean off of it it hurts really bad. My hair is still really dry, so I think I'm going to get Johnson's baby shampoo (the no tangle one that's in the teal bottle, I think it's 2-in-1). Besides that I've started to take Coconut oil to soften my skin and hair, plus it has amazing benefits, like making your hair and skin soft. It also helps your digestive system and cleans your colon and helps get rid of gallstones. Anyways that's all, I hope to see you all next week on day 51, week 8 and month 2.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment