Friday, February 17, 2012

What I Do to Treat and Prevent Itchy Dry Scalp and Promote Clean Moisturized Locs!

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

This is a routine that works on loose natural, relaxed and loced hair! Be gentle with your hair and scalp, and always deeply massage products into your hair and thoroughly rinse it out. PREGNANT WOMEN AVOID THE USE OF ESSENTIAL OILS. Also those with hypertension should avoid the use of lavender. Other essential oils are also advised to be avoided if you have certain health issues, please research all oils before you decide to use them on yourself or others,. Step 1: Massage scalp with a soft bristle brush ( I use boar). Step 2: Use a no bad stuff (sulfates and everything else on the list) shampoo. I part my hair and apply the shampoo directly to my scalp. I massage my scalp and let sit on my hair for about 10-15 minuets. Step 3: Do a deeper cleanse on your locs with an apple cider vinegar, lemon and distilled water rinse; let this sit on your hair for up to 10 minuets. Step 4: Use a deep conditioner combined with essential oils, I use peppermint, clary sage, lemongrass and lavender, (use sparingly, seriously! one drop per scent) Deeply massage into hair. Cover and wrap a warm towel around your hair, sit under a dryer or steamer. Step 5: Seal in moisture will an oil mix of your choice only apply to hair (not scalp), you only need about 1tsp depending on your length.

0 comments:

Post a Comment