Wednesday, May 23, 2012

HOW TO GET RID OF DANDRUFF!

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

Is your scalp dry, itchy, and flaky? Try my DIY Treatment. It's super easy! Products in the video: Lush's Soak and Float Shampoo Bar: www.lushusa.com 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil: www.iherb.com Enjoy Hairmask: www.discountbeautycenter.com Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair Treatment: www.paulmitchell.com Bree Essrig T-Shirts: www.districtlines.com Enter "BREESHIRTS" at checkout to receive 10% off! Bree Essrig YOUTUBE: youtube.com TWITTER: twitter.com FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com TUMBLR: bessrig.tumblr.com T-SHIRTS: www.districtlines.com Send me stuff! Bree Essrig PO Box 4491 Valley Village, CA 91619 Disclaimer: I bought all of these products on my own. None were given to me for free. I'm not being paid in any way for this video. "how to get rid of dandruff" flaky scalp DIY Treatments breeessrig beauty breeviews lush soap lush products soak and float

0 comments:

Post a Comment