Friday, December 31, 2010

buttons itchy scalp and bumps his head bleeding - is it really a cure?

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

There was a time not to run a comb through his hair could not scream in pain. You see, my scalp was full of pimples, pustules that have nothing but annoy me constantly. They were eager to bleeding, often irresistible against scratches, exhaled a deep red and the exhaust smells terrible.

Whenever I or my itch scratched, I'd be dead dry skin peeling scabs on my hands in my bed and clothesI was wearing.

Often, fluid or blood dripping shots have dry corn residues or itching in a trip to the salon is horrible. Not only was ashamed to be infested by fungus of the scalp and unnatural, it was humbling to see my bad hair running to wash my hands after cutting.

I hated my life for this, because there was nothing I could do. I was desperately helpless. MyDoctors and dermatologists have been at a loss. I searched the internet for solutions repeatedly to the persistent problem of my scalp, but did not find answers dollars.

Most of the suggestions and responses that I received in the first place to try different shampoos to see what worked for me. Others have even suggested to check and adjust my diet. All these suggestions have been made with good intentions, but did nothing to alleviate the painful symptoms of eating activemy scalp.

Because I have tried many suggestions, as I have had people in my head. I bought a list of shampoo hope one of them was the long awaited answer to my prayer ... but there was none.

Nizoral
Scalpicin (no shampoo, but rather an ointment)
Head and shoulders (various)
Selsun Blue
Neutrogena T-Gel

The "liberation" that have made these products is temporary and when I say Temporarily, that is temporary in the sense that the time of my scalp above are products of dry cleaning with an itch is very new. So yes, buying products on the scalp, with the hope to cure my infection of the scalp is a huge waste of money and unnecessary headaches.

Can not live life that way. This had to stop. I will not tolerate my non-stop itchinginfections of the scalp, or treat, or wanted to get rid of him ... long-term.

But how could I do? I could not medical professionals and dermatologists are treated with a working group, as I was but a lay person to do what seems impossible?

However, I expressed in my research. I had to. Disorders of the scalp was just a lot of inconvenience for most naked.

I've always had a sort of idea that whatever the problem is thatwas the cause of my scalp disease was organic, that is, only my body system. Bloodscalp had used many ointments outside of my exterior, I felt that if the problem was, would have been eliminated so far. But it was not removed until you get the right combination of drugs (emphasis on "combination") came in.

If you are an unfortunate victim of the suffering of an inflammation of the incessant itching of the scalpDo not worry or panic. Even if you and / or skin disease and your doctor may have no doctor is able to find a cure for the scalp, it is.

Medicine is necessary to remove the clutter from itchy scalp cream is a combination of certain prescription drugs (3), a shampoo and a unique recipe. See this treatment of magic in the combination of these five ingredients. In severeproblem of the scalp that has been broken for months or years and have not been able to get rid of him is the solution for the job. Leave me, I'm on the road, and I have pictures to prove it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment