Sunday, December 19, 2010

My New Hair Treatment for dry skin

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

I tried these products for three weeks and I have dry scalp, as I did when I was with the movement of shampoo. I also tried anti-dandruff shampoo and cons, although the dry scalp, it has helped my hair is stripped of gloss. I n my wits end, until a friend lent me her shampoo. I was surprised, because it makes your hair silky. It 'was like a cool relaxation. I could not believe. It usually takes two days from my scalp to a severe drought developed, but the joke keratinshampoo and conditioner complex that took about a week. That is a blessing for me. This meant that it worked. This is my second time (third week) to use, and the result is the same. healthy hair and scalp moisturized. I see the hair from root to tip rebuilt. I like it. If your scalp is dry, damaged, altered or chemically treated hair color experience, T is the product for you. You can find these products and keratin complex.com much more. I hope this was helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment