Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ask your doctor hair Allocation June 21, 2011 III

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

Click "more" to skip specific questions! Lisa Akbari has started its new series: Ask Dr. hair! Post your questions on the following link: Questions www.lisaakbari.com Hair Doctor: June 22, 2011, Part III, which are 1:25 to change shampoos and conditioners or alternative British Columbia, the hair, which means no more efficient? 3:32 My scalp is very dry. I washed my hair and scalp very very clean and came back two hours after the itchy scalp. The back of the scalpnear the neck is very painful. Finally I put some peroxide on the scalp, in an attempt to relieve the itching. Suggestions? With 7:00 in the first place, I thank you for your book. Why are there so many barber in my neighborhood, they know they do not know much, if any, natural hair blacks. 8.27 1. How often should I use a conditioner on your hair? Daily, weekly, if it is dry, etc.? 2. 09.44 The product is used as a natural moisturizer for the plot? I thought, but I want to knowspecific. 3. Unlike rotary 10.16 or braids, what can be done to natural hair in evening dress? Thank you in advance and we continue to educate. 12:13 Dr. Akbari, thanks for your knowledge with us. I have natural hair and I want bright colors into small pieces 2 or 3 sessions instead of double handling of the past. How long after my first job I have a different color? I want to go to color every 2-3 weeks is too soon? 03:08 If a regular cleaning...

0 comments:

Post a Comment