Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Labour Day Part 1: Hair

-----------------���ç���Ѻ----------------

Created with the only real way to apply YouTube - Easy creation of powerful video and editing. Create Free. I wash my hair every two days with the Walmart version of Head and Shoulders dandruff shampoo. And every time I brush my hair other (which really depends on how I'm doing to my hair style) that I am head and shoulders with classical conditioning clean. Once a week I wash my hair with your head and shoulders the treatment of itchy scalp. And finally, do not know if I'm still using thisProduct, especially because I had birchbox is very expensive. But once a week I use a mono-conditioning hair treatment. I'll probably just go to Walmart and a few cheap packaging. Of course. I hope you enjoy this video. Unfortunately, it's so late, and part 2 is in minutes. Oh and I forgot to mention. Formspring I have an account and this is where I can contact us with questions and ideas for new videos. So here's the link: www.formspring.me-H

0 comments:

Post a Comment